Patches new Graduate Program aims to help new graduates’ transition from study to professional lives. Patches offers competitive salaries, professional development and supervision opportunities within a national network of clinics.
Our passion is to provide high quality of diagnostic and allied health therapy services to vulnerable people in remote and regional areas. Helping them reach their full potential is our goal.
Benefits of joining the Program:
- Clinical Supervision
- Professional Development
- Become a member of the new grads club
- A possibility of getting a job
- An opportunity to work in the regional and remote areas
Structure of the Program:
The program is run over 12 months offering the following:
- Weekly clinical supervision
- Opportunity for professional development as 8 sessions every 1 1/2 month
- Ongoing mentorship and support
- Ongoing membership to the newly grad club
Who is eligible for the program? (All the below have to apply)
Graduates with an undergrad/bachelor in one of the following:
– Speech Pathology
- Australian / Permanent Residents
Graduating by the end of 2021
- Relevant professional registration (eg AHPRA, Australian Psychological Society, Speech Pathology Australia, Exercise and Sports Science Australia)
- Live in Western Australia or the Northern Territory
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current Australian Drivers Licence.
Who are we looking for?
- Passionate individuals who love to help others
- Individuals who will show commitment to PATCHES
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work within a growing, dynamic transdisciplinary team
How to apply:
Check out our Careers page and follow the links which will direct you to seek.com.au
- Cover letter addressing the selection criteria “Who we are looking for”
- University Transcript
- A proof of registration with the relevant professional registration.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for more information and enquiries at: