Patches Therapy Services strive to support new graduates transition from study to professional life, and by being part of the Patches New Graduates Program you will fast track your career in the disability sector.
Patches New Graduates Program is unique in its approach to support and supervision provided to our new graduates. As part of the New Graduate Program, you can expect to receive high quality regular supervision and have access to professional development opportunities.
Patches offers competitive salaries, professional development, and supervision opportunities within a national network of clinics. Our passion is to provide high quality of diagnostic and allied health therapy services to people of all ages in remote and regional areas. Helping them reach their full potential is our goal.
Patches has established sites across WA and NT and will provide relocation assistance to our desirable locations such as Exmouth, Port Hedland, Broome, Darwin and Kununurra.
We are offering a select 10 placements across WA and NT for a variety of disciplines. Being a member of the new Graduate team, you will make lifelong connections with other new graduates across WA and NT. Patches also offers the opportunity to travel to remote and very remote locations to really support participants in their own communities.
Patches Therapy Services Offers
- Regular structured clinical supervision.
- Professional development.
- Strong links to other new graduates at Patches.
- Ongoing employment.
- An opportunity to work in the regional and remote areas.
Structure of the Program
The program is run over 12 months offering:
- Weekly clinical supervision.
- Opportunity for professional development provided as 8 sessions over the course of the program.
- Ongoing mentorship and support.
Who is Eligible for the Program
- Graduates with an undergrad/bachelor in one of the following:
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Pathology
- Exercise Physiology
- Australian citizens/ permanent residents.
- Graduating by the end of 2021.
- Relevant professional registration (e.g., AHPRA, Australian Psychological Society, Speech Pathology Australia).
- Exercise and sports science Australia.
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Current National Police Clearance.
- Current Australian Drivers Licence.
Who are we Looking For
- Passionate individuals who love to help others.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work within a growing, dynamic transdisciplinary team.
- Ability to work autonomously and show initiative.