NDIS Support Coordination (Kimberley & Pilbara, WA)
Providing support to participants and also helping them manage their NDIS plan
We alleviate stress for participants
Understanding the various elements of the NDIS can feel overwhelming. There are a lot of steps in place that confuse many participants, families and carers. That is where we come in. At Patches, we relieve you from the stress of engaging providers and managing funding, through support coordination within the NDIS guidelines.
We provide you the support to understand and navigate your NDIS plan, helping you to improve your participant journey and allow you to focus on what is most important – yourself and loved ones.
As a participant, you will receive a letter from the NDIS confirming your eligibility and funding for support coordination. If this is available in your plan you can choose Patches for your support coordination. Patches support coordinators will work with you every step of the way in using your NDIS Plan. We’ll be here to help you find the support you need to achieve your goals. We have a passion for helping individuals and families living with disability to plan and control their therapy and support, and to link with the most appropriate services. We will act in your best interests and work alongside you. Your support coordinator will focus on helping you understand your NDIS plan, link you to services in your community and empower you to exercise control in decision making.
We encourage you to start the conversation with us today by reaching out to your local office. Our team can help you identify if your eligible for support coordination and let you know the next steps you can choose to take.
A support coordinator from Patches can help you
- Understand your NDIS plan
- Navigate the NDIS
- Support your decision making process
- Connect you with disability, community and government providers and services to help and support you
- Help you to use the NDIS portal to find providers and people who can help to support you
- Help you to set goals and how you may achieve them
- Prepare for your independent assessment or plan review to ensure your NDIS funding is adequate and appropriate to your needs as they change over time
- Resolve issues with your plan
- Build your capacity towards managing your own NDIS plan in the future